Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Most Beautiful Time of the Year




All of the rain of March and early April really created quite a splendor in North Carolina! This spring we have enjoyed some of the most beautiful floral foliage that I've ever seen. Our yard finally looks lush- not like a new lawn. Our landscaping has filled in and our flowers are just gorgeous. From the azaleas to the dogwoods to our clymadis and all of the Wisteria, it's just breathtaking. Attached are a couple of pics of our treasures that Wiggy snapped last weekend.

1 comment:

Holly and Derek said...

Those flowers are so beautiful! I agree it has been so pretty right now around here. I am so sad that I didn't get to see you last Friday at the dinner! Derek had a test that day and he was just exhausted from such a long week of studying! We were total party poopers! I hope to see you soon!