Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Monday

Yes, so today really feels like Monday and the work day is now over! Yay! We had a very low key weekend with a few good conversation, a low key dinner with friends, a chance to be a tour guide on the WFU campus (there's a Starbucks now!!!) for a friend's younger cousin, and a nice long convo at another Starbucks with a friend who has been through a rough time of it lately. All in all it was a great and relaxing weekend.

I am now super-psyched for the BIG GAME.... WFU VS DUKE Wednesday at 7:00 EST. Be there and wear your Tie Dye!!!

2 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

I am so excited for the game tomorrow night too! Derek and I have tickets and we can't wait!

Meg said...

That was such an amazing game! I wish I had been there in person, but it was exciting even at home! I'm so happy we won.