Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Half Way There











Wiggy and I left last Thursday morning to visit my family in Maryland. We had a lovely time beginning on Thursday evening with dinner and a movie with my parents and grandparents complete with great conversation. Friday we headed to Morgantown to help my Mom finish her Christmas shopping along with an annual last minute frantic trip by my Daddy to purchase my Mom's gifts. Saturday evening we headed to Petersburg, WV to visit my Mom's Mom "Mimi" and my Aunt Sarah and Uncle Eric among other extended family. My Aunt Sarah hosted a "Weiner Dog Party" where our poor baby Jasper was tormented by 6 miniature datsunds. He was really happy to leave after being cornered one too many times! Sunday morning we went to my home church (something I always love) and then had a wonderful long nap, a lovely dinner and exchanged gifts. Yesterday morning we packed up and headed back to Winston before we head out for Chicago tomorrow!




1 comment:

Meg said...

I bet Jasper felt like the odd man out!! Poor guy!