Friday, December 3, 2010

So many Blessings!

I cannot believe it's December! Wow.. where does the time go? So much has happened over the last few weeks! Wiggy and I had an incredible time in Vegas. I told many people that I would "die" if I placed in the Top 10 at Fitness America and here I am in 8th Place and still standing. I feel so blessed to have met the many people that have helped me along this journey. I NEVER expected to place so well in my first competition and I'm so very proud of my husband who placed 12th out of 74 men... AMAZING! We were able to meet so many people in the Fitness and/or Modeling industries and got some really useful Feedback! I can't wait for next year!

Thanksgiving was really really nice! We spent the Holiday at Tim and Laurie's house with our friends Michael and Carrie, Christian and Gregg and a 9 months pregnant Tiffany. We had a big smorgasbord buffet with lots of yummy food and then were entertained by Break Dancing children. What fun!

Wiggy and I got in some Black Friday shopping and had a really nice and relaxing weekend. I even saw TWO movies! Our house is cozily decorated for the Holiday and I am looking forward to the arrival of my parents this evening for a weekend of shopping! I feel so blessed for the many wonderful people that I have in my life and for the fact that God has provided us with a beautiful home and the two greatest pets in the World. We have found a wonderful Church and Small group that is made up of amazing people! I miss my family dearly all the time, but Winston-Salem is truly home!

No comments: