Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Final Stretch

Here we are in the midst of fall! The weather is still quite warm but I think we've all felt that switch from Summer to the brisk mornings and cool evenings that require long pants and sweaters now and then. Amidst all of this my Jillfit girls and I have been hard at work preparing for the Mid Atlantic Classic that takes place this Saturday! I am so proud of my 3 clients that will be competing in their first fitness competition and am honored to share the stage with them. I have learned a lot from them over the past 3 months and I hope they have learned from me too! It's an exciting yet difficult week... the last dry meals that require immense amounts of self control.... basically they are amazing!

In other news, Wiggy has sold his printing business and will be moving it out this weekend! Our workers will start on finishing our basement next Thursday and I'm super excited!

Wiggy's Mom visited us two weekends ago for a wonderful time. We spent time downtown, enjoyed a play at our new arts center, shopped a bit and enjoyed lots of time chatting. We've also enjoyed WFU football (even though it's kind of a tough year) and lots of activities with our friends. Our new Bible Study group started 3 weeks ago and we have loved the fellowship thus far!

That's all for me... good luck to my girls this weekend!

No comments: