Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall is in the air!

It's still warm around here, but not nearly as steamy as it was a month ago and a busy month it has been! Wiggy completed Renal, the most dreaded rotation of residency and a celebration was had. It was a very tough month but it's over! September has been busy with the beginning of my Junior League New Member year, becoming more involved in our new church, River Oaks Community Church and keeping up with my own training and training clients. I am competing in the NPC Mid-Atlantic Classic in 3.5 weeks and looking forward to sharing the stage with 3 of my clients! It's been a wonderful experience watching them transform and become more confident in all areas of their lives!

Labor Day weekend was Wiggy's BF Brian's bachelor party in Kansas City and they had a great time. I stayed home and spent some time with the girls then Wiggy joined me for a nice long Labor Day Hike on Monday at Hanging Rock after arriving home. This past weekend was my Uncle's wedding back home in MD and a great time was had by all. My parents hosted the Rehearsal Dinner and although we almost froze I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. I am happy that things will be slowing down this weekend and looking forward to Wiggy's Mom visiting us next weekend!

No comments: