Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summertime!

I've been really horrible about regularly updating the blog recently! Shame on me! June has been a bit of a crazy month with Wiggy back on call every 4th night. It seems that just when I'm getting used to having him home on a regular basis he's up and gone again! Intern year will be officially over after next week! How exciting! I will also turn 28 next week...awfully close to 30! We've been spending a ton of time outside enjoying life music, World Cup Soccer and steemy southern evenings eating outside. Our garden is even looking amazing because despite the heat we've been getting plenty of rain along with it.

I am looking forward to spending time with the Moomau side at the beach in Avon for my birthday! It will be Jasper's first real trip to the beach (3 years later)and I'm really excited about it. Sadly Wiggy won't be joining us because he's yet again on call. THEN, the next weekend we'll be celebrating our 5 year Anniversary in Asheville! Can't wait for that! Finally 2 weeks later we'll compete in the Fitness America Competition in Roanoake VA! Lots of big things coming up! That's all for now.

No comments: