Friday, July 23, 2010

We did it!

I am proud to say that Wiggy and I both won the Fitness Model Division at our recent competition in Roanoake VA! It was a very fun weekend complete with a well-run show and lots of nice people. Following the show they had an Afterparty- FREE for all competitiors! It was really nice to have such special treatment. The next day we hiked up Star Mountain prior to returning home. I am so proud of Wiggy!

In other news, our house is on the market! We found another house that we LOVE nearby that would be a bit of an upgrade for us. We are really happy where we are, but are hoping to take advantage of the market.

My lovely Grandparents are coming to visit tonight! I am very excited to see them as it's been a long time since their last visit.

1 comment:

TheMorans said...

yah!! Yall are such a hot couple!! Hope you sale your house fast!! ENjoy your grandparents I PROMISE We are seeing each other this WEEK!