Thursday, April 15, 2010

Showtime

Where to begin... I keep getting worse about posting updates! Last weekend was the NPC NC State show in High Point and I am proud to say that I placed 4th in Bikini Class A. Moreover, I am very pleased with the changes in my body since January and really like carrying a bit more muscle, even if my glutes are constantly sore! I got to see a lot of old friends and hang out with my two new Jillfit girls Nina and Faizah backstage. I was a mess for the morning show though because I drove all the way to High Point WITHOUT my makeup and had to make a mad dash to Winston to get it an then have Neely put it on before going on-stage, craziness!

Now it's time to prepare for the FAME show in May! I am going to enter Fitness Model and Bikini so we'll see what happens!

No comments: