Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Florida!

So, it's been a very long while since my last post so I'll try to update things. The most recent excitement is certainly our trip to Florida last week to visit my family. They are staying on Hutchison Island near Stuart very close to the beach and right on the river. We had a great time relaxing and eating lots of seafood (both healthy and not so healthy, love cheat meal). It was really great to catch up with the fam, celebrate Meme's birthday, and watch some good and bad WFU basketball. Meme and Grand were real troopers staying up until at least 1 am to watch the Deacs beat Texas in overtime!

We have really been enjoying Wiggy's outpatient month and sadly it is almost over! At the same time, so is intern year, so it's not so bad! I have gotten really into the Personal Training thing and have a solid handful of clients now. Wiggy found a doctor in Greensboro that practices functional and anti-aging medicine and is thrilled to have found a mentor!

My first spring competition is less than 3 weeks away! Crazy! Wiggy and I are both training hard, but making sure to keep it fun. We have spent some wonderful time with friends as well. I am truly blessed by my Winston-Salem family!

No comments: